- Description, face value, year of issue, country and color,
- Catalogue ID and valuation,
- Purchased date, quantity and cost,
- Stamp grading using common terminology for used, gum condition, and centering,
- Overall condition rating,
- Faults identified,
- Dimensions of the stamp,
- Perforation details, and
- Photo of the stamp (either taking a photo or selecting one from the Photos library), and
- Email a stamp trader the stamp details and image for appraisal.
- Stamps2Go User Guide v1.0a-4 (Accessible PDF format e-book)
Please note; Stamps2Go does not currently synchronise data with Stamps.
To uninstall or remove Stamps2Go from your device;
- From your Home screen, press and hold the Stamps2Go icon,
- After a few seconds, tap a small ⓧ that appears in the top left-hand corner of the icon, and
- Tap Delete when a message asking you to confirm deletion appears. This message will also indicate that the any data stored on the iCloud for use by other devices will remain.
- Optionally, to remove iCloud data for Stamps2Go;
- From Settings, tap iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, and
- Under Documents & Data, tap Stamps2Go > Edit > Delete All.
End of Life
We are announcing the end of new feature development for Stamps2Go. We will continue to offer technical support to all customers until 26th October 2018.
We welcome relevant and respectful comments, please read our comments policy before adding comments below.