Version 1.0 (Sep 16, 2015)
- Initial Release
Version 1.1 (Sep 29, 2015)
- Added stamp filtering by description, face value, year or country,
- Added photo gallery of stamp images,
- Added re-gumming as an option in Gum Condition, and
- Modified maximum window constraints.
Version 1.2 (Oct 24, 2015)
- Added Portuguese (Brazil) language localisation courtesy of Paulo Neto,
- Corrected grammar on single stamp removal alert.
Version 1.3 (Dec 01, 2015)
- Added Email the Developer for comments and feedback from the Help menu, and
- Added Read User Guide to open an embedded user guide from the Help menu.
Version 1.4 (Sep 28, 2016)
- Fixed printing issue in macOS Sierra,
- Fixed possible issues viewing the description tabular text,
- Removed language localisation for Brazilian Portuguese (translation not available for this version),
- Added portfolio information showing total cost, worth and profit, and
- Added stamp listing and portfolio reports.
Version 1.5 (Nov 22, 2016)
- Bug fixes and minor UI changes,
- Added; Ability to duplicate a stamp which is a template for adding stamps with similar data,
- Added; Import your stamp collection from a spreadsheet CSV file to minimise rekeying of data,
- Added; Export you stamp collection to a CSV file (excludes photos) to share your data with other collectors, and
- Supports traditional CSV (Comma Separated Value) and Excel’s “CSV UTF-8 (Comma delimited)” file formats.
Version 1.6 (Nov 29, 2016)
- Bug fix for parsing CSV files.
Version 1.7 (Dec 17, 2016)
- Minor bug fix and user interface changes,
- Added vendor and certificate number to Detail tab (also included into CSV import and export),
- Added ability to store purchase invoice and certificate of authenticity for each stamp in the new Documents tab,
- The invoice and certificate image can be scrolled, magnified or double-click to open in an external viewer,
- Modified the portfolio report to include a purchased quantity column,
- Stamp count and financials information, listing and portfolio reports are now filtered by search criteria.
Version 1.8 (Feb 04, 2017)
- Minor bug fixes and user interface modifications,
- Added support for the Touch Bar on supported models of MacBook Pro,
- Improved CSV import responsiveness, and
- Added magnification slider to the Documents tab.
Version 1.9 (Feb 14, 2017)
- Bug fix to resolve crash when accessing menu when window was closed,
- Reduced length of displayed stamp title to prevent over-run with magnification slider.
Version 1.10 (Oct 18, 2017)
- Bug fix on revert to save showing an empty document,
- Bug fix on editing import issue log text causing a crash,
- Bug fix to enable landscape printing and scaling,
- Added Release Notes to main menu, and
- Added New Document and New from CSV to main menu and dock menu.
Version 1.11 (Feb 20, 2018)
- Bug fix for out of range importing or exporting CSV condition,
- Bug fix for not displaying all import CSV issues,
- Relocated catalog ID to table for sorting, colour to form,
- Catalog ID hidden when used as a prefix in stamp description (prior work-around was prefixing ID to description for catalog ID sorting),
- Added catalog ID to search combo box,
- Improved Details and Documents box title truncation,
- Added new Gallery report showing stamp image and detailed list of catalog ID, description, face value, year, country, color and dimensions,
- Changed individual portfolio reporting lines to print total holding cost, worth and profit as opposed to unit values,
- Other minor changes to reporting (some headings and widths) in reports, and
- Added ‘Edited’ to window title when document has been changed but not saved.
Version 1.12 (Apr 25, 2018)
- Fixed pagination issue in Gallery report,
- Improved stamp image scaling in Gallery report, and
- Added ‘Analyze’ and ‘Manual Vacuum’ to SQLite database housekeeping options.