Version 1.0 (Sep 14, 2016)
- Initial Release
Version 1.1 (Sep 19, 2016)
- Reduced minimum operating system requirement to 10.10
Version 1.2 (Sep 28, 2016)
- Fixed printing issue in macOS Sierra,
- Added R-1 to R-9 rarity scale as an alternate to the Universal Rarity Scale,
- Added portfolio information showing total cost, worth and profit, and
Version 1.3 (Oct 31, 2016)
- Bug fixes and UI modifications,
- Added; Ability to duplicate a coin which is a template for adding coins with similar data,
- Added; Ability to hide denomination, year or country table columns when these are not relevant to your collection,
- Added; NGC and PCGS numeric gradings which are editable for strike types, strike characters, plus grades and designations,
- Added; Import your coin collection from a spreadsheet CSV file to minimise rekeying of data, and
- Added; Export you coin collection to a CSV file (excludes photos) to share your data with other collectors.
Version 1.4 (Nov 29, 2016)
- Bug fixes,
- Added support for Excel “CSV UTF-8 (Comma delimited)” CSV file format.
Version 1.5 (Dec 02, 2016)
- Added purchased quantity for collectors with multiple quantities of the same coin,
- Modified Portfolio report to include a quantity column, and
- Modified CSV import and export to include purchased quantity.
Version 1.6 (Feb 04, 2017)
- Bug fixes and minor UI modifications,
- SimplIfied window layout by removing unique id and last updated,
- Renamed incorrectly named image labels from rim to edge and changed wording in Preferences,
- Added tab selection from the touch bar (for supported models of MacBook Pro),
- Added certificate number to Detail tab (also included into CSV import and export),
- Added ability to store purchase invoice and certificate of authenticity image (can be scrolled and magnified) for each coin in the new Documents tab, and
- Double-click any image (obverse, reverse, edge, invoice or certificate) to open in an external viewer.
Version 1.7 (Feb 14, 2017)
- Bug fix to resolve crash when accessing menu when window was closed.
Version 1.8 (Oct 25, 2017)
- Bug fix on revert to save showing an empty document,
- Bug fix on applying application preferences when other document windows become active,
- Bug fix on coin categories preferences reverting to default values when starting app,
- Bug fix on editing import issue log text causing a crash,
- Bug fix to enable landscape printing and scaling,
- Added New Document and New from CSV and Release Notes to main menu,
- Added New Document, New from CSV and Preferences to dock menu, and
- Changed image resizing constraints.
Version 1.9 (Dec 03, 2017)
- Bug fixed when editing new creating categories in Preferences causing unresponsiveness.
Version 1.10 (Apr 25, 2018)
- Relocated catalogue ID to table for sorting.
- Catalogue ID hidden when used as a prefix in coin description (prior work-around was prefixing ID to description for catalogue number sorting),
- Added catalogue ID to search combo box,
- Improved Details and Documents box title truncation,
- Added new Gallery report showing coin images and detailed list of catalogue ID, description, denomination, year, country, category and grading,
- Changed individual portfolio reporting lines to print total holding cost, worth and profit as opposed to unit values,
- Other minor changes to reporting (some headings and widths) in reports, and
- Added ‘Edited’ to window title when document has been changed but not saved.
Version 1.11 (May 1, 2018)
- Fix bug to enable editing of Catalog ID (thanks to Alan).
Version 1.12 (June 8, 2018)
- Bugs fixed when editing new creating categories in Preferences causing unresponsiveness and showing categories from drop-down list in table (thanks to John).