The release notes for the update are;
• Added validation rules for negative quantity, cost and valuation values when importing CSV files, and
• Fixed issue with New from CSV import panel not opening in some circumstances.
• Added wording to drag and drop an image when no coin, invoice or certificate image was present,
• Changed order of fields in Import Preview window to match order shown in table, and
• Changed opening of stored invoice and certificate documents from PNG to PDF files when double-clicked.
• Stamp images are optimised as a high quality thumbnail to improve performance,
• Added a menu option for manual optimisation of images, if required,
• Allowed the perforation count to allow for 1/2 (i.e. 0.5) counts,
• Add used or unused, gum condition, centering and catalog value to the Gallery Report, and
• Changed Help menu to link to support page for latest advisory notes and guides.
This release was largely focused on improving performance (based on a review) and wishlist items not requiring a change to the screen design.
If there is a problem with this release, can you be so kind as to let me know via our website contact form or email me from within the app from ‘Help > Email the Developer’ menu option.
Also, instead of adding a user guide within the app (like previous versions), this will be available from out website since it allows me the ability to make changes to improve its clarity based on the support email I receive.